Tuesday 5 March 2013

The letter

I was shocked the day it came.Although I was asleep I instantly heard the letterbox clatter,who would come at this time? Reluctantly yet curiously I went to inspect.


             Jim,
                                        You must come to see me at school in the third cubical from the left in the downstairs toilet five minutes into lunch if not then ...


                                                  Yours faithfully,

                                                                    ???
                                                                  
The next day I blatantly wasn't myself. At lunch I headed to the toilet, that was a decision I instantly regretted...



                             By Ben

                                              

1 comment:

  1. Really good use of the word blatantly Ben. This story is really quite sinister.
    Osian

    ReplyDelete